Cessna 208 Grand Caravan (Air Cargo) 66.9in Wingspan ARF
The Cessna 208 Caravan is a utility aircraft produced by Cessna. The project was commenced on November 20, 1981, and the prototype first flew on December 9, 1982. The production model was certified by the FAA in October 1984 and its Cargomaster freighter variant was developed for FedEx. The 4 ft (1.2 m) longer 208B Super Cargomaster first flew in 1986 and was developed into the passenger 208B Grand Caravan.
The strutted, high wing 208 typically seats nine passengers in its unpressurized cabin, is powered by a single Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A tractor turboprop and has a fixed tricycle landing gear, floats or skis. By November 2017, 2,600 have been delivered and 20 million flight hours logged. Caravans are used for flight training, commuter airlines, VIP transport, air cargo and humanitarian missions.
Now, VQ Introduces the Cessna 208 Caravan 55size EP-GP as a super scale series ( 3S). This Cessna 208 Caravan come with 2 scale flap, 2 x 3D printing painted pilots, 2 x 3D printing Scale Airliner seats, Scale cockpit, antenna. Also with 2x pilot's doors can open-close will make your Caravan look like a real one.
With the big battery hatch, you have the choice of using and Electric motor or Nitro/Glow engine.
As an option, the Navigation light and Landing light with 2x Super led light ( VQA-L) are a good choice for this Caravan ,It make this Cessna - 208 Caravan become one of the best Balsa sacle Civilian 50 size in the market.
- All Balsa and lite-ply construction
- Fully covered with weathered detail
- Fibreglass cowling
- 3D printed painted pilot
- 3D scale airliner seat
- Control surfaces pre-hinged and installed
- Two piece wing with aluminium wing joiner
- Bottom cargo hatch can be easily moved
- Optional landing light and navigation light set
- Assembly instructions with stage by stage photos - [ Download ]
- Scale plastic nose gear
- Fibreglass cowling
- 2 x 3D Printing Painted pilot
- 2 x 3D Printing Airliner scale seat
- Painted Aluminium landing gear
- Engine mounts and Ply wood motor mount
- Fuel tank
- Aluminimum wing joiner
- Decals and all hardware
Required Hardware (Not Supplied)
- Transmitter, Motor, Propeller, Servos, Battery, Extension Leads, Glue, Tools and Silicone Fuel Line (For GP).
Recommended Hardware (Not Supplied)
- Electric Motor & ESC - Electrospeed Boost 50 motor
- Servos - 4 (5 for IC) x MacGregor MG1703DS 3.3Kg.cm/0.10s Midi Digital Servo | 2 x MacGregor MG5510DS 9.98Kg.cm/0.12s Standard Size Digital Servo
- IC Engine: Saito FA-82B 4-Stroke Engine
|Fuselage Length:||46.25in (1175mm)|
|Weight (RTF):||3.5 – 3.8 kg - Will vary with equipment in use|
|Radio:||6 channels with 7 servos ( 4 mini x 19 grams servos for aileron / flap , 2x standard servo for elevator / rudder )|
|Engine:||55-60 size 2-stroke or 72/82 - 4 stroke|
|Electric Motor:||Electrospeed Boost 50 Power Pack|
|Battery:||Lipo 14.8V 4500~5500 mAh|
Related Products/Optional Parts
Order Code: VQA155GE
Manufactured By: VQ Models