Pilot-RC Slick 84in (2.13m) Wingspan
Pilot RC already surprised everyone with a new level of precision and agility with our extremely popular Laser. We have now taken all these great features and grown them into our new Slick.
The Pilot RC Slick, as well as looking great and offering color schemes designed by legendary Italian designer Mirco Pecorari at Aircraft Studio Design, it once again flys as good as it looks, and that is really saying something!
All the crazy agility and manoeuvrability of the Laser, while keeping the friendly flying characteristics of Pilot RC planes, the new Slick offers an even further improvement in precision and aero musical performance, feeling like a larger plane, a larger plane that can go nuts!
|Wing area:||1,216sq in (7,848sq cm)|
- NEW Full Carbon reinforced fuselage and wing using carbon laminated wood.
- NEW Patented quick assembly system for wings and elevators.
- NEW Patented quick assembly system for wings and SFG.
- NEW Patented quick assembly system for canopy.
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and sealed)
- Easy canister installation due to open construction
- Removable rudder (as well as removable wings and stabs)
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Push-Pull system for Rudder servo
- Cowl fits single cylinder engines (DA60, DA50, DLE61, DLE55RA, DLE50, GP61, 3W55, KCS62)
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner
Motor: 50-60cc or equivalent electric
Servos: 5 high torque plus throttle // Uses x2 per aileron, x2 per elevator and x1 on rudder
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
- Servos: TBC
- Servo arms: Pilot-RC 1.6in Aluminium arms (PIL302)
- Engine: DLE-55RA Two-Stroke Petrol Engine or DLE-61 Two-Stroke Petrol Engine
- Wingbags: Pilot-RC Wing Bag for 60cc Aerobatic Plane
Pilot-RC Slick 84” with KCS 62cc and Pilot-RC Servo
The Slick shown in the above video is powered by a DLE61cc engine.
Schemes List and Replacement Covering Numbers
|Our Order Code||Colour Scheme No||Oracover Covering No||Ultracote Covering No|
|PIL667||Slick 01 (Red/Yellow/Black)||21-023
|PIL668||Slick 02 (Blue/Green)||21-053
A: 286mm - B: 268mm - C: 278mm - D: 288mm
Exhaust Tunnel Size
A: 749mm - B: 93mm - C: 749mm - D: 97mm - E: 162mm - F: 167mm
Rudder Horns and Pull Pull Location
Only Push Pull / Direct Drive available. D: 52mm
Servo Extension Lengths
- Throttle: 15cm
- Each aileron: 20cm (to reach receiver direct)
- Elevator: 115cm
- Rudder: 115cm
Centre of Gravity
179mm - Measured back from leading edge of the wing at the fuselage.
You will find a laser engraved C.G. emblem on the inside of the fuselage, located close to the wing tube, which also shows the exact location for Center of Gravity.