Dualsky ECO 2316C-V2 1250KV Brushless Motor
ECO V2 has made great improvements in many respects. It brought new electromagnetic design, more competitive performance and efficiency, long-time endurance and water-proof. This is new ECO V2.
- Classic Dualsky five-spokes back cover with simple lines. The nuances are quite different.
- Traditional Dualsky color matching (silver-black-sliver), anodized and matte finishing
- Multi-surface rotating laser marking, Logos, model and traceable serial number
- Motor structure strength increased by 25%
- Optimised stress distribution and strength increased but it did not increase the weight.
- High strength and high toughness main shaft (HRC48)
- The rotor limit adopts 2 insurance modes of circlip and stainless steel chocks
- High temperature resistant, high toughness epoxy glue
- Due to the above optimizations. The impact resistance increased about 10G, and the survival ability is greatly improved.
- High precision double sides dynamic balancing
- Adopt NMB ball bearing, durable and low noise. ECO 41 and bigger, equipped with 3 ball bearings
- Optimised heat dissipation ways
- Motor working life significantly increased by 50% (same load and working environment)
- Modular design: main shaft, case and accessories (propeller mount and motor mount) are all compatible with the upcoming EA series. Besides, the design of propeller mount is completely implanted from GA series.
- Up to 500V insulation level. The stator is coated with insulated-coating and completely insulated after winding.
- Waterproof splash. Rust-proof main shaft, coil soak insulation, electrophoresis components and coated magnets make ECO V2 waterproof, and no problem working in wet or rain environment.
(PS: ball bearing not waterproof)
|Dimensions (D x L)||28.8 x 32.9mm|
|Slots and Poles||12N14P|
|Io @ 10V (A)||1.0|
|No. of Cells (Li-Po)||2.3|
|Max. Efficiency Current [A]||18|
|Max. Burst Current (15S) [A]||30|
|Max. Power (15S) [W]||360|
|Max. Torque [N*M]||0.28|
|Mounting Holes Pitch||16/16|
|Recommended ESC||XC-45-LITE or XC3012BA|
|Propeller||2S: 12 x 6E, 13 x 6.5E | 3S: 9 x 6E, 10 x 7E|
|Class||For 600-1400g airplanes|