Dualsky XM6352DA-20 V4 F3A Competition 285RPM/V X-Motor
- The new fourth-generation design, redesigned all parts based on the DA family design elements.
- XM6352DA V4, corresponding to 3000 watts class, suitable for lightweight F3A airplanes and up to 12kg gliders.
- XM6355DA V4 output is up to 3700 watts. It is the standard power for F3A, for example: bipe F3A. It is also suitable for gliders up to 20kg.
- New curved magnets. Torque in the middle RPM range is increased by 12% to 15% (compared to DA V3 motor).
- Hollow shaft and lightweight parts, the overall weight is reduced by 7% to 10%.
- With 3 EZO bearings and precise balanced rotors, the motors can be maintenance-free up to 1000 flights.
- Optimised rear support bearing (mount)
- The total length of two types of motor are uniform, the accessories are interchangeable, and they can be replaced seamlessly.
- The DUALSKY SUMMIT 100HV (Pattern Flight Edition) ESC is recommended. Its 32-bit core, smart timing and energy recovery brakes provide excellent efficiency and sense of control.
|Stator (Dx L)||5322||5322||5322||5322|
|Peak Current (A)||98||85||80||75|
|Peak Power (W)||2352||2720||2560||3000|
XM6352DA V4 corresponding to 3000 watts class, suitable for lightweight F3A airplanes and upto 12kg gliders.