F8F Bearcat 79.5" ARF (EP/GP)
The Grumman F8F Bearcat was a single-engine American fighter aircraft introduced in late lt World War II. It went on to serve into the mid-20th century in the United States Navy, the United States Marine Corps, and the air forces of other nations. It would be Grumman Aircraft's final piston engined fighter aircraft. Modified versions have broken speed records for piston-engined aircraft, and are popular among warbird owners.
Now, VQ Introduce the F8F Bearcar 30cc EP-GP with big battery hatch for easy to change the battery. Aluminium wing joiner with 2 piece wing for easy transport. This F8F come with the scale gear door can open-close by servo.
Option with Full Metal Electric retracts (E-retracts - VQARE24SFM) and struts. It make this F8F become one of the best Balsa scale warbird 30cc size in the market.
- All Balsa and light-ply construction
- Fully covered with weathered detailing
- Fibreglass cowling
- Pre-installed painted pilot
- Control surfaces pre-hinged and installed
- Two-piece wing with Aluminium wing joiner
- Gear door open-close by servo
- Fixed undercarriage (Electric retracts sold separately - VQARE24SFM)
- Assembly instructions with stage-by-stage illustrations - [ Download ]
- Tail wheel assembly
- Fibreglass cowling
- Fibreglass painted pilot
- Wheels and wheels cover
- Fuel tank for Gasoline
- Aluminium wing joiner
- Decals and all hardware
Required Hardware (Not Supplied)
- Transmitter, Motor, Propeller, Servos, Battery, Extension Leads, Glue, Tools and Silicone Fuel Line (For GP).
- Motor - DLE-30 2-Stroke Petrol Engine or Saito FG-40 Four-Stroke Petrol Engine
- Electric Motor & ESC - Dualsky GA3000.7 V2 270KV 585g 3000W X-Motor | XC13036HV V2 Brushless ESC
- Servos - TBC
|Fuselage Length:||60.6in (1540mm)|
|Weight (Ready to fly):||7.1Kg (15.7lbs) (will vary with equipment used)|
|Engine:||30cc (2-Stroke) / 40cc (4-Stroke)|
|Radio:||Minimum 8-9 Channels with 9 (8 servos for electric) servos|
|Electric Motor:||Dualsky GA3000.7 V2 270KV 585g 3000W X-Motor|
Order Code: VQA135
Manufactured By: VQ Models