Junkers Ju-52 (Olympia) 64" ARF
The Junkers Ju-52 is affectionately called "Aunt Ju" and came originally from the Junkers Flugzeugwerke AG in Dessau. Originally designed as a cargo plane, the Ju-52 was later used primarily as a commercial airliner.
The Ju-52 was a tri-motor aircraft and the outer skin was corrugated metal.
This VQ ARF's reproduction Junkers Ju-52 R/C aircraft is designed for modern electric motor systems. At its core, this model has a very scale outline and features many details not usually found on a sport ARF wood model.
- All Balsa and Light-Ply construction
- Plastic and painted cowling
- Control surfaces pre-hinged and installed
- Two-piece wing with Aluminium wing joiner
- Very short assembly time - everything is pre-fabricated
- Factory-covered with highly detailed film
- Assembly instructions with stage-by-stage illustrations - [ Download ]
- Tail wheel assembly
- Plastic cowling
- Plastic dummy engine
- Decals and all hardware
Required Hardware (Not Supplied)
- Transmitter, Motor, Propeller, Servos, Battery, Extension Leads, Glue and Tools.
- Electric Motor & ESC - 3 x Boost 30 or equivalent size brushless motor
- Servos - 6 x MacGregor MG1703DS 3.3Kg.cm/0.10s Midi Digital Servo
|Fuselage Length:||42.1in (1070mm)|
|Weight (Ready to fly):||2.4 - 2.6kg|
|Radio:||Minimum 6-Channels with 6 servos (Elevator x 1, Rudder x 1, Aileron x 2, R-L Flap x 2)|
|Electric Motor:||Boost 30 Motor (x3) or equivalent electric motor|
|Battery:||3 cells - 11.1 V (3800 mAh)|
Order Code: VQA113
Manufactured By: VQ Models