Pilot-RC 103in (2.63m) Slick
Pilot RC already surprised everyone with a new level of precision and agility with our extremely popular Laser. We have now taken all these great features and grown them into our new Slick.
The Pilot RC Slick, as well as looking great and offering color schemes designed by legendary Italian designer Mirco Pecorari at Aircraft Studio Design, it once again flys as good as it looks, and that is really saying something!
All the crazy agility and manoeuvrability of the Laser, while keeping the friendly flying characteristics of Pilot RC planes, the new Slick offers an even further improvement in precision and aero musical performance, feeling like a larger plane, a larger plane that can go nuts!
|Model:||Slick – 103in|
|Wing area:||1,863sq in (12,020sq cm)|
- NEW! Hybrid construction from wood and composite materials for specially reinforced fuselage and wings.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for wings, stabilizer and SFG
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for canopy.
- Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) covering
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Internally mounted cowling – so no visible external screws exposed (two exposed screws underneath for easy mounting)
- Removable wings and stabs
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Easy canister installation due to open construction
- Pull push system for Rudder servo
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-prepared pull-pull wires and pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner
Motor: 80-120cc or equivalent electric
Servos: 7-8 high torque (minimum 20kg) plus throttle, Uses x2 per aileron, x1 per elevator and x1 or x2 on rudder
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
Pilot-RC recommended hardware:
- Servos: TBC
- Servo arms: Pilot-Rc 1.2in Aluminium arms
- Engine: TBC
Pilot-RC Slick, if you liked our Laser you are going to love the Slick!!
Schemes List and Replacement Covering Numbers
|Our Order Code||Colour Scheme No||Oracover Covering No||Ultracote Covering No|
|PIL025||Slick 01 (Red/Yellow/Black)||21-023
|PIL026||Slick 02 (Blue/Green)||28-042
|Ultracote (Royal Green)
A: 355mm – B: 332mm – C: 345mm – D: 356mm
Exhaust Tunnel Size
A: 691mm – B: 117mm – C: 691mm – D: 120mm – E: 172mm
Rudder Horns and Pull Pull Location
Only direct drive available. A: 15mm – D: 53mm – E: 8.5mm
Servo Extension Lengths
- Throttle: 35cm
- Each aileron: 25cm + 75cm (nearest servo and furthest servo – to reach receiver direct)
- Each elevator: 150cm
- Rudder: 130cm (when using direct – if installing pull pull, no required extension)
Centre of Gravity
212mm - Measured back from leading edge of the wing at the fuselage.
You will find a laser engraved C.G. emblem on the inside of the fuselage, located close to the wing tube, which also shows the exact location for Center of Gravity.