Electrospeed Boost 60 Power Pack
Click On Images to Enlarge
Electrospeed Boost 50 Power Pack
- 1 x Electrospeed 5045/10 720KV Brushless Outrunner Motor.
- 1 x Electrospeed XP2 80A SBEC Brushless ESC.
Brushless Outrunner RC Motor - Electrospeed 5055/06 580KV
The sheer power of Electrospeed brushless motors far exceeds many motors costing 2 - 3 times their price. All of the MacGregor Electrospeed motors are manufactured to MacGregor's demanding standards, using the finest quality components. Our High Tech manufacturer uses state of the art CNC machine tools, giving the unique MacGregor Electrospeed design, this design means a lower weight motor with our black finish for better heat dissipation.
Every component of the motors are manufactured from the highest quality materials, only the best Neodym magnets are used along with special high temperature wire for windings, giving these motors reliability normally associated with much more expensive products.
MacGregor Electrospeed motors are designed to provide reliable power for your model at respectable prices, a total performance package when used in conjunction with our XP2 Speed Controllers.
- KV: 580 rpm/v
- Power: 1280W
- Compatible with: 3-8S LiPo / 10-22S NiMH
- Idle Current: 2.3
- Recommended ESC: 80A
- Propeller Size: from 14x6in to 17x10in*
- Shaft Diameter: 6mm
- Weight: 279g (excluding accessory kit)
- Connectors: 4mm gold connectors
*NOTE: Propellers should always be checked with a Watt Meter to determine the correct diameter and pitch. The larger the propeller, the lower the number of cells.
Electrospeed XP2 80A SBEC Brushless ESC - RTF Speed Controller
Fitted with Deans connector for the battery and 4mm gold connectors for the motor.
This series of speed controllers have high technology and perfect function. Aimed at none-hall, direct current brushless motors, several parameters can be set through a programming card or key on the ESC and are convenient to use.
XP2 SBEC 80A Brushless Speed Controller Features:
- Full protection feature including low voltage, over-heat, throttle signal loss, startup protection and self-check.
- Compatible with most sensor less brushless motors.
- Excellent startup performance, linear throttle and quick throttle response.
- Highest motor speed supported 210,000RPM (2 poles), 70,000RPM (6 poles) and 35,000(12 poles).
- Easily configured using a programming card.
- System can automatically detect throttle neutral point.
- 3 timing modes can match different motors.
- 3 modes of start force adjustment.
- Governor mode for heli
- Reverse motor direction
- Low resistance PCB
- Input Voltage: 5.5V - 26V (Support 2-6 Lithium Batteries, 5-18 Nimh)
- Continue current: 80A, (Burst max 100A 10 secs)
- BEC output: 5A/5V
- Dimensions: 86 x 38 x 12 mm
- Weight: 76.1g
- Blue Motor Wire 14AWG
- Red and Black Battery Wire 12AWG
- Fitted with 4mm gold connectors