Dualsky Tuning Combo 50E Class (TC.5A)
Dualsky Tuning Combo 50E Class (TC.5A.50E)
- 1 x ECO 4120C-560 V2 (1400W) Motor
- 1 x XC8018BA (80A) XController ESC
ECO V2 has made great improvements in many respects. It brought new electromagnetic design, more competitive performance and efficiency, long-time endurance and water-proof. This is new ECO V2.
- Classic Dualsky five-spokes back cover with simple lines. The nuances are quite different.
- Traditional Dualsky color matching (silver-black-sliver), anodized and matte finishing
- Multi-surface rotating laser marking, Logos, model and traceable serial number
- Motor structure strength increased by 25%
- Optimised stress distribution and strength increased but it did not increase the weight.
- High strength and high toughness main shaft (HRC48)
- The rotor limit adopts 2 insurance modes of circlip and stainless steel chocks
- High temperature resistant, high toughness epoxy glue
- Due to the above optimizations. The impact resistance increased about 10G, and the survival ability is greatly improved.
- High precision double sides dynamic balancing
- Adopt NMB ball bearing, durable and low noise. ECO 41 and bigger, equipped with 3 ball bearings
- Optimised heat dissipation ways
- Motor working life significantly increased by 50% (same load and working environment)
- Modular design: main shaft, case and accessories (propeller mount and motor mount) are all compatible with the upcoming EA series. Besides, the design of propeller mount is completely implanted from GA series.
- Up to 500V insulation level. The stator is coated with insulated-coating and completely insulated after winding.
- Waterproof splash. Rust-proof main shaft, coil soak insulation, electrophoresis components and coated magnets make ECO V2 waterproof, and no problem working in wet or rain environment.
(Please note: ball bearing not waterproof)
XC8018BA (80A) XController ESC
- Supports all motor types up to 210,000 rpm(2 Poles motors).
- Extremely low resistance, factory high quality MosFETs, for high current usage.
- Dualsky Governor Mode(DGM) ready.(40-90A)
- Adjustable cut-off, either motor stop or reduction in power.
- DLBM on/off - Dualsky Linear Brake Mode. Brake strength can be adjusted by transmitter when switch on.
- Full protection features including: Low voltage cut-off, Over heating protection, signal loss auto cut-off.
- Normal, Soft or Super-Soft start up modes available, for both fixed wing and helicopter setups.
- Smooth and accurate throttle control throughout the range.
- Throttle digital signal sampling, compatible with the signal frequency of 14 msNormalmode and 7 ms high-speed mode (HS Mode).
- Throttle range can be re-calibrated, so suitable for all brands of transmitter.
- Fully PC programmable when used with Dualsky USB link(#45525).
- Compatible with programming card(#45200) for easy re-programming at the field!
- 6A-30A: Stable linear BEC power supply, support up to 3S Lipo.
- 40A-80A: UBEC switching power supply, support up to 6S Lipo,3A, easily support 4-5pcs of standard Digital Servos.
- 100-130A: Control signal applied OPTO technology, eliminate the interference from high voltage to the control system.
|Dimensions: (L x W x D)||75 x 30x 14mm|
|Number of Cells:||NiXX 6-18, 7.2-21.6V | LiPo 2-6, 7.4-22.2V|
|Max Cont. Current(A) & Max Cont. Output(W):||80A, 1680W|
|Max Burst Current(A) & Max Burst Output(W):||100A, 2040W|
|BEC/Dissipative Power:||5.5V/3A (Switching)|
|Programmable:||Throttle + ProgCARD + USB Link|
|Input Wires:||150mm, 12AWG, DC3|
|Output Wires:||90mm, 14AWG, DB4|
|Signal Wire:||300mm JR|
|Description:||High Amp, UBEC|
|Applications:||.70 Class Aerobatic|