Pilot-RC 122in (40%) Extra-330SC
- Strong yet light weight design, specially developed for precision acrobatic and 3D flying
- Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) covering
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Carbon reinforced wing and fuselage
- Internally mounted cowling - so no external screws exposed
- Removable rudder (as well as removable wings and stabs)
- Laser engraved motor mounting position and multiple servo locations available for Rudder setup (pull pull or direct push pull)
Please note: Instruction manuals are not supplied with Pilot-RC Kits. Generic manuals are downloadable from macgregor.co.uk or pilot-rc.com
Control horns mentioned within manuals are no longer supplied with Pilot-RC ARF Kits.
One of the latest and most popular designs to come out the Pilot-RC factory.
The Extra 330SC is one of the most agile full size aircraft currently available, and this model follows suit. Capable of performing both smooth aeros or the most aggressive high energy manoeuvres that are so popular today.
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Matching carbon spinner
Motor: 150-220cc or equivalent electric
Servos: 8-12 high torque (minimum 20kg) plus throttle // Uses x2 or x3 per aileron, x1 or x2 per elevator and x2 on rudder
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
|Wingspan:||122 in (3.1M)|
|Wing Area:||2790 sq in (18005sq cm)|
|Fuselage length:||115 in (2.9M)|
|Weight:||37.9 lbs (17.2kg)|
Pilot RC 40% Extra 330SC Flown by Steve Coleman
Schemes List and Replacement Covering Numbers
|Our Order Code||Colour Scheme No||Scheme Name||Oracover Covering No||Ultracote Covering No|
Pilot RC is brings Customer Service to a new level!
Free wood part replacements to repair your plane.
Damaged your Pilot-RC plane? Don't worry about it. Send the damaged plane photos to Tony at email@example.com and he will send you the pre-cut wood so you can repair it. The pre-cut wood is FREE. You only need to pay the shipping cost. if you want the pre-cut Ultracote covering, Pilot-RC will sell it to you at cost. All replacements are sent directly from the factory in China and shipping costs will be calculated prior to shipment. Offer applies to Pilot-RC airplanes only. Pilot-RC does not have the designs and drawing for other manufacturers parts.
Note: Due to constant design improvements Pilot RC reserves the right to change and modify design specifications without notice. Pilot's goal is to provide you with the highest performing airframes in the world using the latest technology, building techniques and materials.