Electrospeed XP2 80A Brushless ESC
Click On Images to Enlarge
Electrospeed XP2 80A SBEC Brushless ESC - RTF Speed Controller
Fitted with Deans connector for the battery and 4mm gold connectors for the motor.
This series of speed controllers have high technology and perfect function. Aimed at none-hall, direct current brushless motors, several parameters can be set through a programming card or key on the ESC and are convenient to use.
XP2 SBEC 80A Brushless Speed Controller Features:
- Full protection feature including low voltage, over-heat, throttle signal loss, startup protection and self-check.
- Compatible with most sensor less brushless motors.
- Excellent startup performance, linear throttle and quick throttle response.
- Highest motor speed supported 210,000RPM (2 poles), 70,000RPM (6 poles) and 35,000(12 poles).
- Easily configured using a programming card.
- System can automatically detect throttle neutral point.
- 3 timing modes can match different motors.
- 3 modes of start force adjustment.
- Governor mode for heli
- Reverse motor direction
- Low resistance PCB
- Input Voltage: 5.5V - 26V (Support 2-6 Lithium Batteries, 5-18 Nimh)
- Continue current: 80A, (Burst max 100A 10 secs)
- BEC output: 5A/5V
- Dimensions: 86 x 38 x 12 mm
- Weight: 76.1g
- Blue Motor Wire 14AWG
- Red and Black Battery Wire 12AWG
- Fitted with 4mm gold connectors