Pilot-RC V3 67in (23%) Edge 540
- Strong Light Weight Construction
- Professional designed for 3D and precision aerobatics
- Professionally covered in Oracover(Ultracote) from Germany
- Complete hardware included
- Removable wings. one piece stabiliser
- Designed for both 20cc gasoline engine and electric motor
- Designed for standard servo, two for aileron, one for elevator, one for rudder.
- Can use pull pull system or push pull system for rudder.
- Inclueds wing bags and servo extension wires
- Requires 4500mah 6S 22.2V 35C lipo battery
- Requires 100A ESC.
- Requires Pilot-RC CC20/400KV motor or equivalent
Please note: Instruction manuals are not supplied with Pilot-RC Kits. Generic manuals are downloadable from macgregor.co.uk or pilot-rc.com
Control horns mentioned within manuals are no longer supplied with Pilot-RC ARF Kits.
- Pre-hinged wings and stabs
- Pre-mounted and painted Canopy
- Pre-installed push rods with Ball link
Carbon Fibre Accessories:
- Carbon Fibre wing tube included
- Carbon Fibre landing gear included
- Carbon Fibre tail wheel included
- Spinner included, with hole to cool the motor
|Wing Area:||855 sq in(5520sq cm)|
|Fuselage length:||61 in(1.55M)|
|Weight:||7.44 lbs(3.38kg) with 4500mah battery|
|Engine:||20CC gasoline engine/electric motor|
Schemes List and Replacement Covering Numbers
|Our Order Code||Colour Scheme No||Scheme Name||Oracover Covering No||Ultracote Covering No|
Note: Pilot-RC are always refining our products, the pictures on our website may be a little different from the plane that you buy from one of our dealers. Please confirm with your local dealer the color scheme and features of the package prior to your purchase. Thank You!.