Pilot-RC 78in (26%) Edge 540 V3
- Strong yet light weight design, specially developed for precision acrobatic and extreme 3D flying
- Included optional scale winglets, easily installed with just two screws
- Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) covering and printed colour schemes
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Internally mounted cowling - so no external screws exposed
- Removable rudder (as well as removable wings and stabs)
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
Please note: Instruction manuals are not supplied with Pilot-RC Kits. Generic manuals are downloadable from macgregor.co.uk or pilot-rc.com
Control horns mentioned within manuals are no longer supplied with Pilot-RC ARF Kits.
The CG of EDGE 540 is marked inside the fuselage.
The Edge 540 is well known for being one of the most aggressive full size aircraft ever made. Pilot-RC's version takes that into the model with massively powerful flying surfaces and fast responses. Contrary to most Edge's on the market, our version has been extensively tested to assure that it is still a smooth flying plane despite its crazy side!
This is the V3 of the Zivko Edge with slicker lines that make it look like its really travelling while still standing still, and with the included optional winglets make it really stand out from the crowd.
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axles and wheel pants
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner
Motor: 30-40cc or equivalent electric
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
|Wing Area:||1082sq in(6980 sq cm)|
|Fuselage length:||70.6 in(1.79M)|
Schemes List and Replacement Covering Numbers
|Our Order Code||Colour Scheme No||Scheme Name||Oracover Covering No||Ultracote Covering No|
Note: Pilot-RC are always refining our products, the pictures on our website may be a little different from the plane that you buy from one of our dealers. Please confirm with your local dealer the color scheme and features of the package prior to your purchase. Thank You!.