Pilot-RC V3 92in (31%) Edge 540
- Strong Lightweight Construction
- Professionally designed for 3D and precision aerobatics
- Professionally covered in Oracover(Ultracote) from Germany
- Fuselage is set up for canister installation
- Cowl with cowl ring. No exterior screws exposed
- Complete hardware included
- Removable wings and stabs
- Removable rudder
- All control horns included
- Aluminium hub tires included
- Laser cut engine mounting templates
- Push push rudder system. rudder servo is on the rear of the fuselage.
The CG of EDGE 540 is not on the rear of the wing tube. check this CG mark in side the fuselage.
Please note: Instruction manuals are not supplied with Pilot-RC Kits. Generic manuals are downloadable from macgregor.co.uk or pilot-rc.com
Control horns mentioned within manuals are no longer supplied with Pilot-RC ARF Kits.
- Pre-Hinged Wings, Stabs, Fin and Rudder
- Pre-Installed Fuel Tank and Firewall
- Pre-Mounted and Painted Canopy
- Pre-Installed Pull/Pull Wire with Ball Links on Rudder
- Pre-installed Push Rods with Ball Links
Pilot-RC's Edge 540 requires the least amount of assembly of any ARF kit to obtain the maximum performance.
Both the design and manufacturing have been undertaken to the highest standards, using best quality hardware, covering, wood & glue during factory construction stage.
By optimal weight and balance along with reliable construction, you will find this plane ideal for 3D - Freestyle and aerobatic flying.
At Pilot they make every effort to provide the highest quality products and customer service. Their goal is a happy customer having a wonderful time assembling and flying Pilot model aircraft.
Carbon Fibre accessories included
- Wing tube
- Stab tube
- Landing gear
- Tail wheel
|Wing Area:||1520sq in(9733 sq cm)|
|Fuselage length:||83.5 in(2.1M)|
Schemes List and Replacement Covering Numbers
|Our Order Code||Colour Scheme No||Scheme Name||Oracover Covering No||Ultracote Covering No|
Pilot RC is brings Customer Service to a new level!
Free wood part replacements to repair your plane.
Damaged your Pilot-RC plane? Don't worry about it. Send the damaged plane photos to Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will send you the pre-cut wood so you can repair it. The pre-cut wood is FREE. You only need to pay the shipping cost. if you want the pre-cut Ultracote covering, Pilot-RC will sell it to you at cost. All replacements are sent directly from the factory in China and shipping costs will be calculated prior to shipment. Offer applies to Pilot-RC airplanes only. Pilot-RC does not have the designs and drawing for other manufacturers parts.
Note: Due to constant design improvements Pilot RC reserves the right to change and modify design specifications without notice. Pilot's goal is to provide you with the highest performing airframes in the world using the latest technology, building techniques and materials.