Pilot-RC 107in (33%) Yak-M55
Some different designs from other pilot-rc aerobatic planes:
- Factory hinged ailerons, elevators.Pocket Style Scale Hinging.
- Precut the outlets on the cowl in the factory.
- Featuring a new wing specially designed with a larger aileron made for the toughest 3D maneuvers. This is the most important part of the design.
- Long tunnel room for long pipe.
- Special quickly removable landing gear with four bolts for the landing gear that are preinstalled in the fuselage. The landing gear is very easy to install and remove with only four blind nuts. It is easy to put into a small car after taking off the landing gear.
- Strong Light Weight Construction
- Professional designed for 3D and precision aerobatics
- Professionally covered in Oracover(Ultracote) from Germany
- Fuselage is set up for canister installation
- Cowl with cowl ring. No exterior screws exposed
- Complete hardware included
- Removable wings and stabs
- Removable rudder
- Hub wheels included
- Laser cut engine mounting templates
- Factory hinged ailerons, elevators. Pocket Style Scale Hinging
- Precut the outlets on the cowl in the factory
- Rudder servo can be push pull system or pull pull system
- Featuring a new wing specially designed with a larger aileron made for the toughest 3D manoeuvers.
Important note:There are three servo bays on per stab. The middle servo bay is for one servo per stab. The other two servo bays are for two servos per wing. Don't cut the Ultracote at the wrong hole.
Please note: Instruction manuals are not supplied with Pilot-RC Kits. Generic manuals are downloadable from macgregor.co.uk or pilot-rc.com
Control horns mentioned within manuals are no longer supplied with Pilot-RC ARF Kits.
- Hinged wings and stabs
- Hinged Fin and Rudder
- Installed fuel tank
- Mounted and painted Canopy
- Installed pull pull wire with ball links on rudder
- Installed push rods with Ball links
Pilot-RC's Yak-M55 requires the least amount of assembly of any ARF kit to obtain the maximum performance.
Both the design and manufacturing have been undertaken to the highest standards, using best quality hardware, covering, wood & glue during factory construction stage.
By optimal weight and balance along with reliable construction, you will find this plane ideal for 3D - Freestyle and aerobatic flying.
At Pilot they make every effort to provide the highest quality products and customer service. Their goal is a happy customer having a wonderful time assembling and flying Pilot model aircraft.
Carbon Fibre Accessories
- Carbon Fibre wing tube include
- Carbon Fibre tail wing tube include
- Carbon Fibre landing gear include
- Carbon Fibre tail wheel include
- Carbon Fibre spinner include, the spinner will be painted to fit the scheme
|Wing Area:||2288sq in (14760sq cm)|
|Fuselage length:||97 in (2.46M)|
|Weight:||28.8 lbs (13.1kg)|
|Engine Required:||100 - 120cc|
Schemes List and Replacement Covering Numbers
|Our Order Code||Colour Scheme No||Scheme Name||Oracover Covering No||Ultracote Covering No|
|PIL120||M55-06||Red/White/Black||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|PIL121||M55-07||Green/White/Black||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|PIL347||M55-04||Red/Blue/White||Coming Soon||True Red - HAN U866
Pearl Blue - HAN U845
White - HAN U870
Pilot RC is brings Customer Service to a new level!
Free wood part replacements to repair your plane.
Damaged your Pilot-RC plane? Don't worry about it. Send the damaged plane photos to Tony at email@example.com and he will send you the pre-cut wood so you can repair it. The pre-cut wood is FREE. You only need to pay the shipping cost. if you want the pre-cut Ultracote covering, Pilot-RC will sell it to you at cost. All replacements are sent directly from the factory in China and shipping costs will be calculated prior to shipment. Offer applies to Pilot-RC airplanes only. Pilot-RC does not have the designs and drawing for other manufacturers parts.
Note: Due to constant design improvements Pilot RC reserves the right to change and modify design specifications without notice. Pilot's goal is to provide you with the highest performing airframes in the world using the latest technology, building techniques and materials.