Pilot-RC 150in (35%) Skyline-182
- Strong Light Weight Construction.
- Professionally covered in Oracover(Ultracote) from Germany
- Two side door can open
- One servo per flap , two servos per aileron,one elevator servos per stab, one servos for rudder. one servo for front wheel.
- Cowl is factory mounted and with precut side air outlet
- Canister tunnel fits most standard canisters
- Beautifully machined aluminum wheels and rubber tires
- Axles and wheelcollars
- Turnbuckle linkage and ball links,Adjustable with centering nut
- Factory hinged ailerons, flaps and elevators.Pocket Style Scale Hinging.
- Pull-pull rudder system
- Strong aluminum front wheel.
- Two seats included in the cockpit, ready for pilots and panel. (pilot and panel is not included)
- Pre-installed Navigation LED lights with programmer and Wiring
Please note: Instruction manuals are not supplied with Pilot-RC Kits. Generic manuals are downloadable from macgregor.co.uk or pilot-rc.com
Control horns mentioned within manuals are no longer supplied with Pilot-RC ARF Kits.
Pilot-RC's Skyline-182 requires the least amount of assembly of any kit that almost finished in factory. To obtain the perfect performance, both the design and manufacturing have been taken care with the highest quality from any hardware, covering, wood and glue in the construction as well. By optimal weight and reliable construction, you will find this plane is really ideal for relaxing.
At Pilot they make every effort to provide the highest quality products and customer service. Their goal is a happy customer having a wonderful time assembling and flying Pilot model aircraft.
Carbon Fibre Accessories
- Painted CF Spinner, which is cut for a 2-blade propeller.
- Painted Carbon Fibre landing gear
- CF wing tube
- CF stab tubes
|Wing Area:||3032sq in ( 19560sq cm)|
|Fuselage length:||110in (2.81m)|
|Weight:||46.9 lbs (21.3kg)|
|Engine Required:||85 - 120cc|
Schemes List and Replacement Covering Numbers
|Our Order Code||Colour Scheme No||Scheme Name||Oracover Covering No||Ultracote Covering No|
Pilot RC is brings Customer Service to a new level!
Free wood part replacements to repair your plane.
Damaged your Pilot-RC plane? Don't worry about it. Send the damaged plane photos to Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will send you the pre-cut wood so you can repair it. The pre-cut wood is FREE. You only need to pay the shipping cost. if you want the pre-cut Ultracote covering, Pilot-RC will sell it to you at cost. All replacements are sent directly from the factory in China and shipping costs will be calculated prior to shipment. Offer applies to Pilot-RC airplanes only. Pilot-RC does not have the designs and drawing for other manufacturers parts.
Note: Due to constant design improvements Pilot RC reserves the right to change and modify design specifications without notice. Pilot's goal is to provide you with the highest performing airframes in the world using the latest technology, building techniques and materials.