Pilot-RC 180in (47%) Decathlon
- Strong Light Weight Construction, can hover with 170cc engine.
- Good for aerobatics
- Professionally covered in Oracover(Ultracote) from Germany
- Provision for 3 aileron servos per wing, 2 elevator servos per stab, 2 elevator servos for rudder.
- Cowl is factory mounted
- Canister tunnel fits most standard canisters
- Beautifully machined aluminum wheels and rubber tires
- Axles and wheelcollars
- Turnbuckle linkage and ball links
- Factory hinged ailerons and elevators.
- Removable rudder
- Two 3000cc fuel tank include.
- Pull-pull rudder system.
- quickly install in the field. less than 10minutes.
- Flaps preinstall.
Please note: Instruction manuals are not supplied with Pilot-RC Kits. Generic manuals are downloadable from macgregor.co.uk or pilot-rc.com
Control horns mentioned within manuals are no longer supplied with Pilot-RC ARF Kits.
The Decathlon is manufactured using advanced building techniques for maximum strength and lightest weight. The kit features many premium light weight carbon fibre components, hardware, genuine Oracover(Ultracote) covering, laser cut wood, and the best adhesives. The Decathlon's light weight allows optimum flight performance from exciting aerobatics or just relaxing.
At Pilot they make every effort to provide the highest quality products and customer service. Their goal is a happy customer having a wonderful time assembling and flying Pilot model aircraft.
Carbon Fibre Accessories
- Painted CF Spinner, which is cut for a 2-blade propeller.
- Painted Carbon Fibre landing gear
- CF tailwheel assembly
- Twin CF wing tubes
- Twin CF stab tubes
|Wing Area:||5283 sq in (3408000 sq cm)|
|Fuselage length:||125in (3.17M)|
|Engine Required:||150 - 180cc|
Schemes List and Replacement Covering Numbers
|Our Order Code||Colour Scheme No||Scheme Name||Oracover Covering No||Ultracote Covering No|
Pilot RC is brings Customer Service to a new level!
Free wood part replacements to repair your plane.
Damaged your Pilot-RC plane? Don't worry about it. Send the damaged plane photos to Tony at email@example.com and he will send you the pre-cut wood so you can repair it. The pre-cut wood is FREE. You only need to pay the shipping cost. if you want the pre-cut Ultracote covering, Pilot-RC will sell it to you at cost. All replacements are sent directly from the factory in China and shipping costs will be calculated prior to shipment. Offer applies to Pilot-RC airplanes only. Pilot-RC does not have the designs and drawing for other manufacturers parts.
Note: Due to constant design improvements Pilot RC reserves the right to change and modify design specifications without notice. Pilot's goal is to provide you with the highest performing airframes in the world using the latest technology, building techniques and materials.