Pilot-RC 87in (40%) Pitts Challenger
Pilot-RC's first ever biplane! And it could be no other than the classically beautiful Pitts Challenger.
Fear not about long setup times of traditional biplanes, Pilot-RC's innovative and patented systems allow you to have the model completely put together in under 5 minutes, to then unleash the acrobatic and 3D monster that our Pitts.
- NEW! Pilot-RC's first ever biplane! Years of experience poured into a new design
- SPECIAL NEW! Pilot-RC new and patented quick release system for fast wing mounting at the field.
- Special Pilot-RC no screw canopy. Quick release with new security latch design.
- Strong but light, specially developed for precision acrobatic and extreme 3D flying
- Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) covering
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Internally mounted cowling - so no external screws exposed
- Removable wings, wing stut and stabs.
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fiber main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axles and wheel pants
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner
Servos: 7-8 high torque plus throttle // Uses x1 per aileron (total x4), x1 per elevator and x1 or x2 on rudder
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small accessories.
MacGregor RC Reccomended Hardware
Servo arms: Pilot-RC 1.6in Aluminium arms (PIL302)
|Wing area:||2,265sq in (1,465sq cm)|
Pitts Challenger 120cc
This very simple videos shows just how quickly you can put together and then take apart our new Pilot-RC 87" Pitts at the flying field.
Schemes List and Replacement Covering Numbers
|Our Order Code||Colour Scheme No||Scheme Name||Oracover Covering No||Ultracote Covering No|
Note: Due to constant design improvements Pilot RC reserves the right to change and modify design specifications without notice. Pilot's goal is to provide you with the highest performing airframes in the world using the latest technology, building techniques and materials.