Pilot-RC 88in (30cc) Sky-Wolf
- Strong Light Weight Construction
- Professional designed for both 3D training and relaxed funfly
- Professionally covered in Oracover(Ultracote) from Germany
- Fuselage is set up for canister installation
- Cowl with cowl ring. No exterior screws exposed
- Complete hardware included
- Removable wings.
- Laser cut engine mounting templates
- Factory hinged ailerons.
- Design for 30 - 60cc engine. The Sky-Wolf can hover easily with a DLE-30 fitted.
- Large flaps for more fun fly.
- Design for both electic and gasline engine. removable windshield for changing battery easily.
Please note: Instruction manuals are not supplied with Pilot-RC Kits. Generic manuals are downloadable from macgregor.co.uk or pilot-rc.com
Control horns mentioned within manuals are no longer supplied with Pilot-RC ARF Kits.
- Hinged wings
- Fuel tank
- Mounted and painted windshield and windows
- Pull pull wire with ball links on rudder
- Push rods with ball links
Pilot-RC's Sky-Wolf requires the least amount of assembly of any ARF kit to obtain the maximum performance.
Both the design and manufacturing have been undertaken to the highest standards, using best quality hardware, covering, wood & glue during factory construction stage.
By optimal weight and balance along with reliable construction, you will find this plane ideal for 3D - Freestyle and aerobatic flying.
At Pilot they make every effort to provide the highest quality products and customer service. Their goal is a happy customer having a wonderful time assembling and flying Pilot model aircraft.
Carbon Fibre Accessories
- Carbon Fibre wing tube included
- Carbon Fibre painted landing gear included
- Carbon Fibre tail wheel included
- Carbon Fibre spinner included, the spinner will be painted to fit the scheme.
|Wingspan:||88 in (2.24M)|
|Wing Area:||1400 sq in (9040sq cm)|
|Fuselage length:||75 in (1.93M)|
|Weight:||14 lbs (6.5kg)|
|Engine Required:||30 - 60CC|
Schemes List and Replacement Covering Numbers
|Our Order Code||Colour Scheme No||Scheme Name||Oracover Covering No||Ultracote Covering No|
Pilot RC is brings Customer Service to a new level!
Free wood part replacements to repair your plane.
Damaged your Pilot-RC plane? Don't worry about it. Send the damaged plane photos to Tony at email@example.com and he will send you the pre-cut wood so you can repair it. The pre-cut wood is FREE. You only need to pay the shipping cost. if you want the pre-cut Ultracote covering, Pilot-RC will sell it to you at cost. All replacements are sent directly from the factory in China and shipping costs will be calculated prior to shipment. Offer applies to Pilot-RC airplanes only. Pilot-RC does not have the designs and drawing for other manufacturers parts.
Note: Due to constant design improvements Pilot RC reserves the right to change and modify design specifications without notice. Pilot's goal is to provide you with the highest performing airframes in the world using the latest technology, building techniques and materials.