Premier Aircraft Ventique 60E
The Ventique 60e™ is an all out 3D monster! It is designed by Quique Somenzini, 4 time TOC Champion and F3A World Champion! It features lightweight balsa, plywood, and carbon construction and innovative aerodynamics to offer extreme performance and predictable and precise handling.
The innovative 'Shark Teeth' leading edge softens the stall at the tip and greatly reduces wing rock. Light wing loading is key to great 3D performance. The careful design and manufacture, and features like carbon landing gear, and carbon spar assure 'floaty' performance in 3D maneuvers like harriers and hovering.
The fresh original styling sets the Ventique apart from the crowd, and quality components like G-10 custom control horns and genuine Oracover covering help complete the package.
- 3D Unlimited Performance
- Superlight Rigid Airframe
- Aileron Hinges installed and glued
- Custom horns and control surface bevels for symmetric and extreme 3D throws
- 3 inch plastic spinner with aluminum backplate
- Genuine Oracover Covering®
- Carbon Fiber Landing Gear
- Optional 'Shark Teeth' Leading Edge Included
- Optional SFG's Included
- Protective Wing Bags Included
- Decorative Decals Included
- Printed Manual
ARFSV Includes All ARF Features Plus:
- (4) Potenza DS19410TGHV Servos Installed.
- Digital, High Voltage, Titanium Gears, Coreless Motor, Aluminum Middle Case
- Use with 2S LiFe battery
- 13 kg-cm (180 oz-in) Torque, 0.10 sec/60° (@6.8 volts)
- (3) Single Side 1 1/4 inch and Aluminum Servo Arms Installed
- (1) Double Sided 2 1/2 inch Aluminum Servo Arm Installed
- Servo Linkages Installed and Ready to Use
|Length:||60.2" (1530 mm)|
|Weight:||7 lb, 15 oz. (3600 grams)|
|Wing Area:||825 sq. in. (53.2 sq. dm.)|
|Channels:||4-6 (Compatible with DX4e/5e class transmitters but number of flight modes may be limited)|
|Battery:||3300 - 5000 6S|